2ad clicks are showed in adsense account but CPC is $0

Hi Team!

I got 2 ad clicks yesterday but the CPC is $0.

What could be the reason for it?

the clicks are from a different country actually. Were the 2 clicks invalid and the reason They were not paid?

Also can anyone help with WordPress plugins that safeguard the adsense account from spam clicks?

Thank you!
Screenshot_54

There are a couple common reasons why you might see this.

• You’re using the site authorization feature, and you haven’t added all your sites to the authorized sites list. If you’re using this feature, make sure that all your URLs are included in the authorized sites list. Learn more about authorized sites.
  • You’ve displayed a CPM ad for which an advertiser paid less than 1 cent. Advertisers may pay as little as $0.50 for each 1000 impressions of an ad. With each impression worth $0.0005, you could receive up to 9 ad impressions for total revenue of $0.0045.
  • You may have received some clicks that our monitoring system deemed invalid. As you may know, we monitor all clicks on Google ads for any activity that may artificially drive up an advertiser’s costs or a publisher’s earnings. Clicks that our system considers invalid will still appear in your reports. However, because our advertisers aren’t charged for these clicks, we won’t show the earnings for this activity. Learn more about invalid clicks.

Rest assured that AdSense accounts are properly credited for all clicks and impressions we consider to be valid. Finalized earnings will be included in your Payments page at the end of every month.

Ref: support.google.com

Thank you for swift rsponse!

Is it worth trying AdSense Invalid Click Protector (AICP)

I edited the php code and inserted using the adinserter plugin.

Will this plugin help in reducing spammy clicks?

Thank you!

This plugin may not work properly with your existing cache plugin, specifically if plugin out cached web page using mod_rewrite instead of PHP.

Okay!
These clicks are from country bangladesh.

It must be one of the two reasons

• You’ve displayed a CPM ad for which an advertiser paid less than 1 cent. Advertisers may pay as little as $0.50 for each 1000 impressions of an ad. With each impression worth $0.0005, you could receive up to 9 ad impressions for total revenue of $0.0045.

• You may have received some clicks that our monitoring system deemed invalid. As you may know, we monitor all clicks on Google ads for any activity that may artificially drive up an advertiser’s costs or a publisher’s earnings. Clicks that our system considers invalid will still appear in your reports. However, because our advertisers aren’t charged for these clicks, we won’t show the earnings for this activity. Learn more about invalid clicks.

May be with time I will come to know.
Thank you

Asian country CPC is usually being lower.

Oh ok!
Thanks for letting me know.I was bit tensed for a moment about the spam clicks.