A good news I want to share!

Hi guys,

I know this is not a social media channel or a place for sharing personal achievements. But I have been here from the very start. From sharing my milestone of buying a domain (Yes, even that was a milestone of upgrading from Blogspot to a custom domain) to get Adsense approval, I have shared every milestone of my career here.

Often times I have discussed personal stories or moments of struggle where senior members of this group have guided me.

Somehow last four years of my life have revolved around this.

Today, I am happy to announce that I got hired by a very big company ( the same company that has developed the Astra WordPress theme ) as an SEO and content marketing team member. ( I am actually on board for the past few weeks but did not get time to make the announcement )

Timely @GulshanKumar @Saksham @ Abhishek sir and many other members have offered me support and guidance. Once @Pramod_Yadav sir offered me free hosting and I can never forget that. Inspiration stories of @DUGGU and @MyilRaj sir have helped me a lot.

All along, I just want to express my gratitude especially to Gulshan sir and all the members of this community. You people have helped me do things better and I seriously appreciate that.

Lastly, there has been some indifferences with some members in the past due to political debate or other reasons, I seriously apologize to all of them for any misconduct from my side.

Thankyou :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Congratulations bruh :tada:

1 Like

good.

2 Likes

achchha.

1 Like

Congratulations :clap:

2 Likes

@BLOGGING_SURGEON - congratulation brother :slight_smile:
Feeling good to hear about your achievement,
Happy blogging

1 Like

Congrats :tada:

1 Like

Congratulations
:partying_face:

1 Like

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

Congratulation!!!

1 Like

Congratulations Sahil bhaiya. :tada:

1 Like

Congratulations!! :tada:

1 Like

Congratulations on your well-deserved success. @BLOGGING_SURGEON :boom: :100:

1 Like

Congrats brother!

1 Like

Congrats bro. All the best

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

:tada:Congratulations​:tada:
Wish you achieve all your goals…

1 Like

Congratulations. Always good to hear that someone’s hard work is paying off.

1 Like

Congratulations :confetti_ball:… Wish you a great success :kissing_cat:.

1 Like