Adsense account holder dies? what happens to balance in adsense account

If Adsense holder dies what will happen to his/her account? Can the balance of that account be transfer to any other person…what exactly is the procedure?

0 Likes

yes u can
by changing bank account details

0 Likes

Why are you thinking about such adverse situation??? :flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:

2 Likes

nominee can withdraw money

2 Likes

Sir, if I already have a Adsense account & if I change account holder details & then try to create account on my details
Then will the account approved ?

0 Likes

Thinking same :stuck_out_tongue: It is funny and scary actually…

1 Like

There is chances of getting rejected.

0 Likes

Why sir, can you give me the reason ?

0 Likes

Why would you change first and create another? Meaning, keeping two accounts, why?

0 Likes

Because don’t want first account.as it us suspended one time before.

0 Likes

You can change the Payee Name of the AdSense account in case of death of the account holder and continue using it.

If they ban the account for tweaking Payee name (because people misuse it), you will be able to appeal and send proof that it’s not fake.

It is only possible if the options are available. It is also available in India in some accounts.

1 Like

Just a curiosity to know :frowning:

0 Likes

And how to add nominee here?

0 Likes

By contacting Bank branch.

1 Like

Ask for beneficiary nominee at your bank. Hope you are in good health…

2 Likes

But after adsense holder dies his bank account will be closed? Still in future how beneficiary will recieve amount monthly from adsense? And adsense can be transfer to him/her?

0 Likes

check with your bank beneficiary will be linked to this account it will not be closed based on request

0 Likes

For Bank account if nominee is mentioned then nominee will get the final amount after completing some paper work. But in case nominee name is not mentioned then legal heir will get it, so consult your lawyer for such issue. It won’t be difficult unless there are many possible legal heirs/claimers.

For Adsense account, if it only few bucks then forget it. But in case it is very near to $100 or atleast more than $50 and you have account details of account holder then continue it till you reach $100 and AdSense official release your money and you receive the money at account holders Bank account. Then stop using that AdSense account.

Create your own AdSense & use it (or try to transfer old account to your name if possible?)

0 Likes