AdSense Earning and Improve Tips [JUNE 2018]

This month, we all will discuss about Adsense earnings and how to improve revenue on this post for the month June 2018.

(Gaitonde) #2

@GulshanKumar pin it :slight_smile:

June starting is really bad. Low CTR and Low CPC. Hope to see good income in second half as it is quarter end and companies will spend in quarter end to reach their targets.

(Enjoy Your Life) #3

A very slow start CPC and CTR dropped a lot. :rage:

Till now, CTR is quite good (7.68%) and the cpc is also average (0.04). Slightly better than May. Hope for the best.

(Ultra Noob) #6

What kind of joke is this?

Already crossed yesterday’s earning. India CPC $1, RPM $9, with dozens of clicks.

(Gaitonde) #7

Enjoy!!! Good for you.

Unbelievable…

(Ultra Noob) #10

Made only $10 in last 10 hours -_-

(Manashjyoti Athparia) #11

:smirk: :expressionless:

(Gaitonde) #12

So he is not disclosing correct facts. 10 from India or worldwide.

(Enjoy Your Life) #13

Only 1% clawback in this month. :heart_eyes:

(Ultra Noob) #14

worldwide.

EU is dead after disabling personalized ads.

USA was sleeping that time.

I guess it was $6 from India, and 3 from Australia.

In other words,

@anon65784627 was right. G deducted some money -_- But still it’s better than yesterday :smiley:

(Enjoy Your Life) #15

I’m also getting very low click from EU, the things start happening after 3 days disabling personalized ads.

(Ultra Noob) #16

3% clawback :heart_eyes:

(Arshi) #17

1% clawback.

(iamUltraNoob) #18

2.5% clawback

(Nithis Kumar) #19

Starting of the June is just awesome for me. Yesterday was great. May earnings finalized with $0.01 invalid traffic.

(Ultra Noob) #20

5 posts were split to a new topic: About Backlink

(Gaitonde) #24

Something strange today. As per Analytics my earnings today are around 7.5$ as of now but adsense showing only 4$. Is there reporting issue today?

(Gaitonde) #26

3% this side. Already earnings have reduced by 50% last month and again clawback.