Adsense Earning and Improve Tips [JUNE 2018]

(Sajjad Hossen) #87

At Google India Publisher Meet, Kolkata, I met Readwhere representatives. They tried to convince me, so that I can use their services. I also accept their invitation and joined. But this was continue upto one months. After that I revemoed them, from my Adsense account.

They are doing nothing for me. Using and Indian GCP is just Waste of time and 8% adsense revenue.

(Jagdish) #88

And this is why i decide to create app. 70% work done, will launch app soon. No ad block, so good earning. :slight_smile:

(Vishnu) #89

Out of curiosity, how much does it cost to make a decent app?

(Lal Salaam) #90

Even I am interested. Anyone here can quote price!!!

(I am a love charger) #91

Bangladeshi seller will do for $5

(I am a love charger) #92

How’s traffic? Still down here :frowning:

(Lal Salaam) #93

Forget traffic, what happened to CTR? Almost 50% down. Thanks to traffic increase by 50% to keep earnings up.

(I am a love charger) #94

i am fine with adsense drop, traffic drop hurts the most :sob::sob::sob:

@Mayank 40% traffic loss in just 4 days… :cry:

(nuwan siriwardhana) #96

Here also adsense going down all this days.:cry:

(Jagdish) #97

5% partnership on earning. :slight_smile:

My cousin brother is expert in android development. He is working on it, Right now.

(Nithis Kumar) #98

cousin or brother!!!

(Vishnu) #99

For how long is this agreement?

(Jagdish) #100

Till the aap is alive.

(I am a love charger) #101

Dropping even more, no hopes now :frowning_face::cry::sob:

(Yatin Sardana) #102

Mine is also dropping. I was getting 20k+ traffic last week. It’s now 10-12k :sob:

(Sajjad Hossen) #103

I covered a blog about WB Board Exam Result on my website and today the result published. So for that reason, today’s adsense earnings is quite high.

(I am a love charger) #104

Irony; You’re happy as your traffic boosted because of the results. The students, on the other hand, might be sad :joy:

If it continues like this, whole money, I will be outsourcing the content next month, and start writing for my rival.

It’s not worth staying up whole night and covering the stories when the traffic is going to drop. I have lost confidence in blogging.

(Lal Salaam) #105

How much traffic you lost?
Did you check keyword positions in Webmaster or SEMrush? CTR is dropping or keywords are losing place?

(I am a love charger) #106

Position…

Traffic is down sharp 50%.