Adsense earnings of 2019?

How much Adsense earnings you earned from January 1, 2019 till today. Please share so that I can know whether it is profitable or not.

1 Like

Earning from the AdSense depends on site traffic source, CPC, CTR, etc. Many webmasters makes decent income through it. I know many who makes :moneybag: $100-200/day. Worth noting, its result of their years of efforts. Anytime, such site get 1000+ page views in the real time.

4 Likes

For earning $100 everyday, how much traffic per day the website needs?

2 Likes

This Depend on Lot Factor such as Quality of Traffic, Keywords, Ads Placements.
If you’re getting 100000 Indian Traffic Daily than You’ll Probably Make 100$ Per day. I Count Impressions Only Click revenue depend on Keyword

2 Likes

I am not dependent on Adsense, not earning more than some cents per day.

1 Like

Anyone can make a good amount through blogging - you must be serious about the work

2 Likes

per day pageviews should be minimum 1,00,000
Note: If someone has 1L pageviews and not reaching at $100 per day - he/she may contact me through DUGGU.ORG
or at this forum also

3 Likes

You mean 1 lakh page views per day or per month? Please clarify.

per day (if there is an Indian traffic )
still anyone can make around $100 - $200 per day

1 Like

Per day 1 lakh traffic is impossible to get for a single person.

its easy to get - 3 months ago my traffic was 35,000 per day and now it’s 60,000 per day.
You must have to update the website per day with fresh & original content - there are many client of mine which are getting around 10L to 20L pageviews per day.

3 Likes

what’s your website’s url. I want to see it.

check inbox

1 Like

my website is www.includehelp.com

1 Like

sent in your inbox - thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

How do you hire people to write so much of content. Any tips and guide.

1 Like

I use https://internshala.com/ to hire the content writers, use this plateform its awsome and very easy even they don’t charge anything
note: use your domain’s email id to create the account and fill all contact and website details

1 Like

Around $84300 so far since January

4 Likes

Only from one site or multiple, and can you please share the niche?

1 Like

$ or Rs ???