Advice on Caching

Currently i have multiple level caching on my site.
While the initial cache is done my Ezoic then by cloudflare followed by wp rocket and Siteground. So, i just wanted to know whether it is good to keep caching enabled with SG+wp rocket or SG+cloudflare or something else. Or there is no problem if all caches my data? Just curious.
@Saksham
@GulshanKumar

1 Like

End result is not good.

Your TTFB is epic slow: Check here https://tools.keycdn.com/performance

Prime Reason: EZOIC.

Google says, You should reduce your server response time under 200ms. There are dozens of potential factors which may slow down the response of your server: slow application logic, slow database queries, slow routing, frameworks, libraries, resource CPU starvation, or memory starvation. You need to consider all of these factors to improve your server’s response time. The first step to uncovering why server response time is high is to measure.

Your site images are loading twice making page size bigger for no reason.

Can you say which plugin caused the issue of double loading the image?

1 Like

Which WordPress plugin do you use for serving WebP images?

1 Like

I use shortpixel. Please check i disabled the webp serving. See if it is working fine? I mean if it is displaying it one time only. Then will renable and try to fix it

1 Like

will moving the site to cloudways help improve the ttfb? How is ezoic causing the issue? I have already asked them to lazy load the tracking code itself. So ads load after entire page is loaded thus it should not effect site speed. But cant understand what is wrong with my setup.

I can’t explain enough. I would suggest disable for a while and test again, you will see the huge difference.

I know the speed will bump a lot. But then it comes down to revenue as well. I would move the site to mediavine by jan or feb and that will solve the issue but until i hit that traffic point it doesnt make sense to give up on revenue as well. Is there a way around?

Be prepared for this :wink:

By the time it comes out i will be far ahead to bother about this issue in this site. It is just this phase of 10-30k traffic where the struggle belongs. It would be a lot smoother ahead.

It would be great if you could suggest me something to go through this phase. Keep things in check. I have managed to improve my Pagespeedscore by tweaking some stuff.
However, i am still struggling with the initial delay which i am not being able to figureout yet.

All websites who are using ezoic are epic slow like this

This is why I don’t use this network. Here’s the performance of mine site.