Banking Query

Hi Everyone
Does anyone know about any bank in india which allows to open account online & no need to visit the branch/the executive not visit my address?
And what’s the minimum age required?

1 Like

Many Bank offers Twitter support over DM. You can contact to get home based presentation and opening account.

https://www.indusind.com/content/home/personal-banking/products/accounts/indus_online_savings_account.html

According to RBI, Minors above the age of 10 years may be allowed to open and operate savings bank accounts independently, if they so desire.

Check with independent Bank customer support team.

2 Likes

You can try Kotak 811. It ks completely paperless and Online.

1 Like

Bank representative will visit the address for full KYC version of 811 account!

3 Likes

That’s why, my kotak account is inactive.

Yes, There are many… Kotak 811( I am using it), Axis, not sure about ICICI but maybe…

But I recommend you to use Kotak 811 instead of Axis… Axis has limitations on online accounts…

1 Like

need to do full kyc
Already have an account

1 Like

Axis bank has also this Axis ASAP Zero Balance account.

1 Like

Yea full KYC…

1 Like

I have an account…

It has too many limitations and charges…

1 Like

Opening an Banking Account online puts up heavy restrictions and limitations. But you can approach any private banks like Axis, HDFC to open a savings instantly. You will get your Debit Card, Cheque Book, Pass Book within minutes.
It’s not necessary to go again and again to the bank. Also, HDFC offers you a personal banking advisor to whom you can always connect when you face any issues.

A coffee time is enough to open an account with private banks.

2 Likes

Currently not accepting

So can I open an account online without of visiting branch or bank representative visiting my home?
Min age requirement?

As far as I know, Kotak Mahindra opened gates for Online Account Opening Procedure. HDFC I am not aware of it. Bank representative will not visit your home at any cause.
You have to visit the bank to submit your photo copy, aadhar copy and your account will be activated immediately and they will give you Debit card, Cheque and other docs.
Min age requirement: 18yrs
But they have special Kids Advantage Account.

1 Like

In short, this is not possible as of now!

For KYC, or address verification etc. they will either visit your address or ask you to visit the branch.

And it’s best to call at HDFC/ICIC/KOTAK etc. customer care and ask them your questions.

1 Like

Thanks to all
Then all of you want to mean that without any full kyc any bank will not provide me any account.
Am I right?

Yes bank and Standard chartered do this. They come at your doorstep for this.
SC provided me some great offers. You can check them also.

1 Like