BunnyCDN - Review of Lightning fast CDN

dailydose

BunnyCDN provides cheap, user-friendly and reliable CDN services with 34 POPs.

This is the first CDN company with the fastest technical support. Ref: Screenshot.

Pops: The BunnyCDN comes with 34 POPs (Point of Presence) with below features.

• Tier 1 Network
  • SSD Powered Servers
  • 2Tbps Backbone
  • HTTP/2 ready
  • Brotli/GZIP

Edge Location

Fact: More location ~ lower latency. To have better HIT cache ratio we shouldn’t purge often.

BunnyCDN serves content quickly from the nearest datacenter to your visitors.

In past, I’ve tried services of following companies -

• KeyCDN: 30+ POPs, low latency, but high cost.
  • Cloudflare: 152 PoPs, feature-rich experience in Pro plan, still not-so-amazing latency for India.

Amazon AWS Cloudfront V/s BunnyCDN
I found AWS performance better than BunnyCDN.

Tested from GTmetrix, India. But, I didn’t find same amazing performance of AWS in other location. Yet to be tested.

Still, I am seeking to compete with ‘Bing’. :stuck_out_tongue:

How to use BunnyCDN with WordPress?

Promo code: Use GULSHAN to get free $5
Terms: For first 50 users, Validity: 3 months.

BunnyCDN Vs KeyCDN Pricing Comparision

That’s all. I hope this helps.

#DailyDose

Thanks & Regards,
Gulshan

How to use BunnyCDN with Cloudflare?
Have anyone tried Cdnsun?
Canonical Header on CDN
[Guide] How to Setup WP Rocket Cache Plugin?
Urgently Need BunnyCDN Coupon Code
Please help me with CloudWays
The Right way to use Cloudflare Cache Everything with WordPress
Site slowing down after auto ads
Migrate WordPress from Cloudways to Vultr with ServerPilot (In 1 hour)
Migrate Wordpress to Cloudways Using Migrator Plugin
What is the Best CDN for the WordPress?
Blogger to WordPress - Question regarding hosting?
(Pruthviraj) #2

What do you think of required bandwidth for average website getting 2000 visits per day from all over the world. Mostly from US?
what will be monthly average bill of the follwing?

Very first, it depends on bandwidth in bytes not visit counts. Another thing by traffic region. You can check usage inside Dashboard. For me, it’s very affordable. I get mostly Asian traffic, cost me $0.0212 per GB.

Try Calculator > https://bunnycdn.com/pricing

(Saksham Kumar) #4

How to do this step?

Hi, @Saksham

BunnyCDN offers one click SSL Installation features. Have you tried it? Where did you got stuck? Let me know, I will guide from there.

(Saksham Kumar) #6

Hi… Actually, previously it was showing error but now SSL is installed. But the contents are still loading thorugh example.b-cdn.net. It will take some time to load using custom hostname or I have done some mistake??

I understand, when DNS Propagation finished then you were able to install SSL successfully. Good to know.

You need to Integrate CDN path properly. You can use your existing cache plugin > CDN option. There you can update custom hostname cdn.example.com

Or if you are not much sure, let me know your cache plugin name.

(Saksham Kumar) #8

Plugin is W3 Total Cache… And now it is working fine. Thanks @gulshankumar :smile:

And now the sitemap also has to be updated with the new cdn hostname?

Please check if it has been updated automatically or not.
You’re welcome!

Please see the step 13 and 49 from here [Guide] How to Setup W3 Total Cache Plugin?

(Saksham Kumar) #11

Yes, I have done this. And I checked. Sitemap is still showing old hostname. Maybe it will take some time. :thinking:

It’s not about time. Keep enabled Yoast extention at W3TC. If still didn’t work, try below snippet.

function wpseo_cdn_filter( $uri ) {
return str_replace( 'http://example.com', 'http://cdn.example.com', $uri );
}
add_filter( 'wpseo_xml_sitemap_img_src', 'wpseo_cdn_filter' );

This snippet will update image URL to CDN path that would be helpful in indexing images properly.

(Saksham Kumar) #13

I disabled the sitemap and then enable it and now sitemap is updated with new hostname. :sweat_smile:

Awesome!! Sometime, this trick works. Are you still using Yoast previous version?

(Saksham Kumar) #15

Yes. I will update it later.

In new version, Yoast has completely removed XML Sitemap menu. I have also not updated it.

(Induction Motor) #18

Is Cloudflare necessary?
Can I remove the Cloudflare completely or it is still doing anything? (except the DNS thing).

It’s up to you.

(Suleman Rasheed) #21

How much it will take to install the SSL certificate at bunny? in Host name. I have updated the CNAME and let it in gray color.