Here it is …

1 Like

@diana
Another day’s CPC, CTR, page views, earnings from buysellads

1 Like

Hi @DUGGU please send your url in DM

1 Like

Hi @DUGGU.
Thanks for sharing this information. It is very helpful.
I have a fashion website. It has descent ranking. I recently got approved for BuySell Ads for showing Blocked Ads. Can i also now use Header Bidding with BuySell Ads or does it require a different approval from BuySell Ads.
Also did adblocking ads improve your revenue. For me it is not very helpful. Not sure if it is due to my placement.

1 Like

they displays carbon ads (which are best in the industry) and they shows only one ad on one page, so you should go for that - when ad blocker is enable, in that case carbon ad will display - they will provide ad tag and script to detect whether ad blocker is enabled or not.
surely it will increase your revenue even ad blocker is enabled.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply :). Is this sticky ad unit you are showing provided by Buysell ads?
Are you using this single unit on your website for blocked ads. Currently they have given me — div id=“carbon-block”>.
But i am looking for something like this- https://www.buysellads.com/publishers/fancybar

Fancy ad is also good and it’s not carbon ad, it’s buysellad ad unit
if you are approved, ask them to generate and provide ad tag for FancyBar

1 Like

Thanks a lot. While ask the contact person to generate the ad tag.

din’t got it?
what you’re saying…

can i create ad unit myself? Else i thought i will contact the buysellads publisher manager to provide the ad unit to me.

You have to contact with the publisher manager and I think her name will be “OLINDA”

No. In my case name is Tim

1 Like

Ok, ask him to provide Ad tag for FancyBar and please note: buysellads may not display in India.
So you have to open the website using proxy to test the ad tag.
Here is the website: https://www.proxysite.com/
select any US server, paste the URL and then “GO” later when website is open scroll it for a few seconds ad will start showing

Here is the screenshot,

Thanks. Yes. I am using it.
I think fancy bar pays only for clicks and not for impressions.
I am experimenting with it now. I am not sure about user experience.

CPC based, less CTR but user experience is good and CPC rate is good more than 80 cents

1 Like

Yes. CPC is good. Made 3$ with 4 clicks till now. Approximately how many clicks do you get daily?

my CTR is too low,.

2 Likes