Can I apply AdSense for 2 months old blog?

(madhu uray) #1

Hello,
I have a tech blog 2months old. The blog has 10 articles. can i apply for adsense now?

(Razor) #2

No. Its too early to apply to adsense. Wait till u get some traffic

Even if u apply to adsense, will u earn money with this traffic? Adsense is not something that you should look at as “Getting approval means u got money” Getting approval means nothing.

Look at people on this forum approved since months but not earning much. So right now at the start - stop focusing on adsense. Start focusing on traffic.

(Amit Tiwari) #3

Yes You can.

(madhu uray) #4

(tulasi) #5

No. of months - doesn’t matter, you can apply for two months old blog.
No. of articles - No, because you have only 10 articles, google may reject it quoting insufficient data.But, if your articles have more than 1500 words per article, I think they approve.

(DUGGU.ORG) #6

Take some time, cross the total number of articles more than 100 and also focus on the traffic and its sources.
Make sure all pages should be there like: about, privacy policies, disclaimer, contact etc

(Himadri Saha) #7

Hi @uraymadhu, I am running 3 blogs and all my blogs have Google Adsense.

From my own experience, I can tell you the approval process does not depend on how old your blog is.

My Google Adsense account got approved when my blog was less than a month old.

But to ensure Google Adsense approves your blog, please try to follow the steps below:

1. At least write 20 UNIQUE articles with 500-700 words.
  2. Share those articles in social media profile.
  3. Make sure your blog has got a decent design.
    4. MOST IMPORTANT: Add a privacy policy page on your blog. You can get a sample from my blog Techntechie. Or can get it from any good blog.

If you follow the above steps, I am quite sure Google will approve your Adsense account.

Once you get approved by Google, you still can use other Ads like Chitika if your traffic is from USA.
Please let me know if you need more information.

Thank You,
Himadri

(madhu uray) #8

Thanks for your valuable tips.