What the KD shown in
Answer of this question now depends on a lot of factors!
Yes u can
I don’t know.
Cross Check with few other software to confirm KW difficulty.
YES YOU CAN RANK ON THAT KEYWORD
You should focus on these 4 main attributes:
- Content of the page
- Searcher intent
- Links from other websites
- Domain/website authority
1. Content of the page
- [Title tag]
- Headline (H1)
- Early in content
## 2. Searcher intent
- Improved the copy of the page;
- Improved the load speed;
- Improved “mobile friendliness;”
- Worked on acquiring quality backlinks;
## 3. Links from other websites
The “quality” of the linking page also matters, along with things like:
- The number of other sites to which the linking website links
- How deeply buried in the website’s structure your link happens to be
- The actual context and [anchor text ]
## 4. Domain authority
We don’t use domain authority. We generally try to have our metrics as granular as possible, sometimes that’s not so easy, in which case we look at things a bit broader (eg, we’ve talked about this in regards to some of the older quality updates).