Corona Virus Impact?

So the corona virus is causing a lot of damage all around the world. Europe has been hit very hard and here in UK total case is already over 1500 within a week.

It has also impacted my earnings very badly, as my website was based on football and all football events has been closed due to covid-19 my earnings dropped by 90%.

Just curious is anyone affected by the virus on spending, website earnings, traffic or changed their travel plans?

Stay safe everyone.

1 Like

Not that. But yeah the earnings are down

1 Like

Can confirm revenue is down here.

1 Like

Doesnt seems to be much impacted.
Yes the amazon conversions are down to half. Ads seems to be going strong. Still over 15$ RPM.
However as we are closing to the end of march i was expecteing higher rpms so yes seems a little down but not much.
Howevery total earning per 1000 visitors(affiliate+ads) seems to have gone from 35$ to 27$ in last 1 week.
Seems like it will take a few months for things to normalize.

1 Like

Luckily I had earned enough this month to pay my mortgage and buy food. I am worried for next few months.

2 Likes

Traffic will down 50%

3 Likes

Our office has been closed for unexpected days, 75% work has stopped :mask:

Growing

1 Like

The force is strong with you

It is all about consistent and good content. The all US lockdown things also helped a little in my niche.
I am planning to ride the tide with a book launch this week!
A lot of people are home and so they are spending time reading and watching to get distracted. A perfect time to ride the tide!

1 Like

Coronavirus is strong with you

7 Likes

I appreciate your hard work and dedication with a good planning.

1 Like

traffic up for entertainment niche sites,
what about you bro @BihariLala

Here in west bengal a total lock down is announced by the CM to 31st March

My laptop is dead so I can’t even go to the city centre for repairing.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

My exams are also postponed to 15th of April.
After that the new routine will be announced.

Think to take the part of saint :angel::angel::angel:

@GulshanKumar @BihariLala
What about you?

1 Like

I’m good, thank you.

Glad to hear it.

:unamused:

aakh banate ho

Why this emoji dear?

1 Like