Does this looks good?

I had my last exam on 1 and after that I will be back to fiverr. I am using a 3 year old pic and my description is also not good. So I thought of editing it.

Is the description looks okay now. Fiverr does not allowed space so bullets did not helped much as I cannot do spacing there.

(BTW, I will get a picture clicked soon and will change it)

fiver

3 Likes

It looks fine. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Sahil,
Hope you are doing great!

There are two things, I want to mention.

• Skillset: Did you know? As a seller, you can participate in exam to represent skills professionally.

• Hobbies: Telling work experience maybe better.

All the best!

Thanks & Regards,
Gulshan

1 Like

@BLOGGING_SURGEON Have a look at the tips of Gulshan

1 Like

Greetings sir!

I have taken SEO Test in March I suppose. At that time I was in top 10% and now when I see it moved me top 20% ( I had a score of 7 of 10 )

I will surely take test for other skills also. Really appreciate your help and feedback :slight_smile:

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can take help of pre-solved answers for Fiverr exam given on some websites.

1 Like

By the way, Can you recommend me some other good platforms for freelancing? Upwork rejected sadly and freelancer does not seems trusted.

Any other in mind?

Haha bhai!

I donot cheat fiverr man. They have made me earn a lot. Some weeks back, I just finished a 400$ project giving away 80$ to fiverr for commission.

I had full chance that I can directly took payment using paypal from client (Client source was fiverr, but I asked him to complete me first and then order).

If I had to just fake things, I had mentioned me as a wordpress expert, coder and iit graduate and all that shit.

But I kept it simple to seo and other things. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is what we should do. Cheating will only help in the short-term! Better to work and earn as compared to cheat and earn.

3 Likes

Agreed!

Use that space to show off your work experience or previous work buyer would be more interested in that.

2 Likes

same here, they not accepting, i trying from last one year.

1 Like

I will edit that part :slight_smile:

1 Like