February 2019 AdSense Earnings and Report

Everything was working fine, It just started like an hour ago. I will check again after few hours to see if it has gone back to normal or else i will start debugging.

0 Likes

I am getting low CPC in this month. Any one else? :thinking:

0 Likes

Me, tooo…

Way too low

0 Likes

Dead month

0 Likes

How much?

1 Like

Around 30 - 40% low

0 Likes

Increased traffic and decreased CPC. Good formula from AdSense. Well done AdSense… Keep it up AdSense…

2 Likes

Spend 1Hour every day (same time) to update your old posts. Very often, you can easily gain ranking.
I use to spend 2 - 3 Hours every alternative days in a week to update 4 -5 posts on all my blogs.

2 Likes

Is this month going good? :grin:

0 Likes

Bad

0 Likes

When will i get my payment?
HDFC Bank, First time Payment😁

1 Like

How is adsense today? I’m facing worst CPC ever. Removed Link ad unit to see how things would perform. But i see still worst performance.

0 Likes

on 21st Google transfers the payment, which generally reaches in 2 days to the bank, after that bank sends an email - you have to reply that email with your account number and the purpose of the income i.e. how you earned the income and from.
Like:
This is the income of adverting which I run on my website, the payment is sent by the Google, please transfer the amount in my a/c number: xxxxx

This is the system of Kotak bank, in ICICI after 6 months of the payment they called me and ask me to fill a form one time only.
You please visit the branch once and if possible sign the declaration so that you do not need to reply the emails again & again.

3 Likes

Yes buddy even I am using kotak and every time they ask for the email and proof.

1 Like

I don’t have email attached to the bank account, only phone number. Will there be any problem?

0 Likes

No problem. Google notifications comes at AdSense email. It has nothing to do with Bank profile email.

0 Likes

Congratulations for your first payment? :wine_glass::beer::beers::beer::cocktail::fireworks::sparkler::fries::hamburger::shallow_pan_of_food:
How long it took to reach this level?

0 Likes

Thanks.
I got the payment yesterday just 1 hour before @GulshanKumar sir’s reply.
No paperwork required, bank not even contacted me for any type of info.
It took took me over 2 years to get my first payment😋

6 Likes

2 years? Good!!! Nowadays 2-3 years is normal… keep working

1 Like

Congratulations - now you can speedup the work, add more content to generate more pageviews and more earning wish you all the best brother

1 Like