Since last 8 years I was working as a Senior Embedded Developer in an electronics company and 3 years ago I started a blog (now it can be considered as a programming website where students and developers come to read and share their knowledge). From last 2.5 years I started working 3-4 hours daily and I reached more than 12L page view per days – website is ranking at 2295 in India and 24982 in the world,
After thinking and analysing the all things – I decided to work full time to make the website more popular.
I was getting paid 60,000/- per month but I started loving the blogging. I don’t know whether it impacts on my financials or not – but I will be satisfied.
Things that I am going to start with the full time blogging, if someone can consider me, it will be great for me
• I started corporate training (computer programming) in Delhi and other cities (one of my upcoming training session on Advance Excel is in Mumbai).
• I also provide programming training + SEO + for Individuals (1500/- per class of 75 mins in Delhi, 3000/- per class + travel expenses for outside training).
• Blogging consultancy along with (Content management, blog management, SEO, AdSense Ad optimization etc)
• Of course technical content writing
• Also trying to run a co-working space in Delhi (as of now – I have a small office where 2-3 seats are free) but in the loop I have good offices those will be rented if I found more bloggers to work with me (and if they confirm).
By the way, it was really a great time to work between 09 to 05 – but I am going to enjoy a lot working from my home, balcony, office, cafe(s) and al most everywhere.
Working from a balcony (over the night I work from here)
Working from a HOTEL room (Most of the Saturday nights or when I travel, I work from there
Working from my fav. cafe (Lopera)
By the way my name is "SUDHIR SHARMA"