Generatepress paid theme review?

So I’m planning to purchase the paid version of generatepress for two of my websites: one is in tech niche and other one is educational .
So is it worth going for paid version? Also is it good for a tech blog?

• GeneratePress is very lightweight, doesn’t force to use jQuery unless if I need sticky menu which I don’t prefer. Do note Google care about performance of your site and theme play key role for it.

• Their support is best in the industry. Available via forum. If you need something, probably it has been discussed before at their forum. So easy to find solution.

• It’s compatible with all popular plugins such as WooCommerce, EDD, WPML, etc

• Pro version has elements module, site library, custom footer options and lot.

Go for it. I am a user, already did renewal in advanced because huge discount they were offering.

When first time I tried it I asked for refund and they did in 5 min. That made me realise support is not dead. Next time I tried and continuously using till date.

2 Likes

Just using my Indian mind :stuck_out_tongue: do u have any discount/coupon code or any other options for discount?

1 Like

You can get 10% discount. Use coupon 10PERCENT.

1 Like

Try code 10PERCENT

1 Like

Can we use generate press theme for news website??

Sure, you can.

I won’t recommend. Better go for Publisher theme.

Well, almost I am thinking about that only… .but I am curious about speed that why my mind is generating thoughts about to use generate press theme.

For your news website, you can import Merch (site library) in GeneratePress

Is there anyone using generate press theme for news blog on web or demo??

At public platform the biggest problem we have seen past few months nobody feel comfortable sharing site URL with fear of getting copied. So all I can suggest give a try and see how it works for you. If you do not feel as expected, you can ask them for refund.

i can’t find any input box for coupon code. is it on their official website or somewhere else?

Looks like they no longer offer discount

I think I find one while Googling. GeneratePress 10% Discount

thanks a lot. also they don’t accept debit card?

thanks a lot guys. I bought the theme and installed on both websites. :slight_smile: now only hard work is remaining :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can find lots of tutorial about GeneratePress and Support is good too.
Thanks

1 Like

I usually email them asking them I missed their special offer.
And Tom replies me with special link for 10% discount.

Right now, they are running 15% off.

1 Like