Going to Implement FAQs Schema

I am going to implement FAQ schema in my article. I am using the Genesis Framework. I will be using JSON-LD format. I am using the inbuilt Script section to insert the JSON-LD code.

I hope this will work.
Any suggestion?
Purpose: Rich Results and to get High CTR

Of course, it will work fine. I would like to add, you can add code page by page basis either in header or footer. Both works.

Should you have any additional questions? Please see my last article that would be helpful. (Process would be similar).

1 Like

Thank You, I will not implement through GTM. I think it will be difficult to maintain.

Sharing my process so that It might be useful for others.
Before sharing be careful to distinguish between FAQPage and QAPage. Read more at Google FAQ Guidelines

1. Go to FAQPage JSON-LD Schema Generator Site
  2. Now Use the Question and Answer Section
  3. Use at least 3 Questions and Answers
  4. Copy FAQ Schema
  5. For Genesis User use inbuilt Script section and insert the code to Header Scripts.
    For other users you can use Header and Footer Scripts Plugin or follow the Article by Gulshan.
  6. Update your post.
  7. Go to Structured Data Testing Tool to Validate your FAQ Schema
  8. Enter a URL and check it. You will see something like FAQPage. (Note. There should be 0 errors)
  9. Go to Search Console and Use URL Inspection to re-index your post if already index.
  10. Wait for some time to re-index your URL and you will see the FAQ section in the article.

(Screenshot from Google)
    Thanks
3 Likes

Great tips and thanks for sharing! :+1:

2 Likes

Ok. Thank you. Just got to see my FAQ section after implementing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you are using Yoast SEO Plugin and Block Editor/Gutenburg then follow the article By Yoast to build FAQ Page

Is that started appearing in the SERPs? :hushed:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing this step by step guide, I am also going to add.

1 Like

Yes, I can’t share the screenshot here but can share you in DM.

Hope implementing FAQ Schema will increase our CTR. :slight_smile:

1 Like

How it will effect my ranking? And Shall i do it for all articles at a time?

1 Like

Implementing FAQ might be risky because we are giving away quick answer and user might not click our link which may lead to decrease our CTR. So, I am implementing it in only one article right now. Let’s see.

2 Likes

Yeah, I am very interested to see the FAQs for my posts…

1 Like

Yes, It might decrease… because they will get the answer on the result page so will not open post to read.

1 Like

good tip.

2 Likes

Remember, If you’re using FAQs schema make sure all your Faqs visible to Public, if You Try JSON-LD it will visible to Bots Only. Try Microdata so Your user can also read your Faqs

1 Like

Can’t understand what you are saying. FAQ is already visible in SERP. Thanks

:+1:

they are appearing is SERP, This doesn’t mean they help you in SEO. If People came to that page to see those FAQs and read them, They’ll fly away. So Make sure they also present in Page.
For example, If you put your article in JSON and page is empty, that doen’t mean that JSON is gonna help you

1 Like