Google Adsense Account disabled

My Adsense account is now disabled.
What should do now ?

0 Likes

Focus on other source such as promoting “Affiliate Marketing”, selling “products/services”.

0 Likes

On which date your account got disabled. can you tell me?

1 Like

LOL I think google went on a hunt today. My adsense also got disabled.

0 Likes

Yesterday 17th March,2019 due to invalid activity

0 Likes

Just 1 question.
If I going to create a new Adsense account on a fresh email but keep remaining same name,address,mobile number , then will the account approved ?

0 Likes

Fyi, ban is lifetime.

1 Like

Please elaborate some more

0 Likes

You can not open a second account with same banned name.

0 Likes

But its not that Rajdeep Das is just only a name of a person in india.Any person can have this name.
Then !
@GulshanKumar what do you think ?

0 Likes

What did you do that your account got disabled.

0 Likes

Address should be different. Better may be opening AdSense account with family person name who have a Nationalised Bank account, having pan card, filing return tax and all.

1 Like

Why was your account disabled?

0 Likes

Showing ads on copyright content.

0 Likes

So they banned the account or disabled it on few pages?

0 Likes

I was getting few copyright strikes and google used to just disabled those pages, and I used to remove the post and thought everything was fine. But yesterday they just banned my account out of nowhere. I had ÂŁ3k on my adsense all gone. Also if anyone is getting copyright strikes on their adsense account I suggest you to stop using ads on copyright content or start searching for other ad network.

1 Like

Also anyone know alternatives to adsense? don’t say media.net because their earnings is really bad from what I have heard.

0 Likes

Try Newor media.

1 Like

Have you tried it?

0 Likes

Yes. I use just 2 of their ad units and it brings decent revenue.

0 Likes