Google Adsense Account disabled

Why are you not using adsense? also what’s their cpm rates look like?

0 Likes

I just used their earnings calculator and it told me I could be earning $15k lol I don’t think that sounds right.

0 Likes

I use adsense also. And I use Newor media ads on header and footer

0 Likes

That’s too much lol! But no harm in trying, right? I think the average RPM would be $5

1 Like

Okay I will give it a go. Also have you been paid?

0 Likes

Yes, yes. But their payment structure is a bit different from Adsense. It’s like they hold one month’s payment. So you will be paid in May for the month of March.

1 Like

wow it’s a 60 days. That’s too long…

0 Likes

Yes, it’s 60 days.

1 Like

I have already applied to so many companies waiting for reply lol. Thanks for help

1 Like

You’re welcome :blush:

1 Like

It says they have net30 payment on their website. similar to adsense

What are your payment terms?

We have NET30 payment terms for all publishers.

0 Likes

No Bro. I got banned 4 times from Google Adsense. But, I am having adsense account with same name. I just changed my mobile number and domain. That’s it.

2 Likes

This is what they told me
"As I explained in a previous email, we pay on NET30 payment terms, meaning we pay 30 days after the payment period has closed. All December earnings will be paid out the first week of February. "

1 Like

• AdX.
  • PubGalaxy.
1 Like

What copyright content do you show? Its only highlights right? I received 5 policy violation yesterday

0 Likes

My violations were site navigation :roll_eyes:

0 Likes

Yes just a video highlights which are not even hosted in my website and I had disclaimer on each post saying the content.

Be careful with adsense the worst thing is they banned my whole website so I can’t use adsense ever again on my site unless I change the domain.

0 Likes

Hey I just got contacted by them and they were asking if I was referred by anyone I have given your name also dm me your email so that I can send it to them, they said they will give you commission :slight_smile:

1 Like

Many users also show football compilation clips, highlights, etc on youtube. I am not sure how that works.

Did they say the reason for ban was becauae you posted copyrighted content?

Also

Have you ever received an email from Adsense employee to implement AMP on your site?

0 Likes

Yes those hiighlights on youtube are some different language which are copyright free. The reason was we can’t display ads on content which you don’t own.

No I don’t remember receiving such emails but I might have which I ignored because I hate AMP.

0 Likes