Google Adsense Account disabled

I don’t think posting ads on content which we do not own is a valid reason or else many would be banned. AFAIK your posts only had a video clip with no content right?

I received an email from them twice which i ignored, i am sure if i posted content thst violated their policy they’d know

0 Likes

Violation explanation

Publishers may not display Google ads on pages or apps with content protected by copyright law unless they have the necessary legal rights to display that content. This includes sites or apps that display copyrighted material, sites or apps hosting copyrighted files or sites or apps that provide links driving traffic to sites that contain copyrighted material.

Examples of copyrighted content which may require legal rights in order to be displayed include, but aren’t limited to:

• Television shows, films and audio files
  • Access to streaming cable or satellite television
  • Books and/or e-books
  • Video games
  • Images.

If you didn’t create the content yourself or if you created it using other peoples’ content as source material, you should ask yourself if you have a licence or if an exception applies. For more information about potentially infringing content, please review our programme policies and these tips from the policy team about avoiding copyright infringement.

Additionally, you can watch our short animated video & policy refreshers.

0 Likes

That’s their explanation. If you are getting copyright strikes it’s better to start working to fix or find other ad network. You don’t know when adsense might ban you.

0 Likes

Yup Adsense is not reliable. You can get banned anytime. I am really sorry man. I hope that other ad network is working well for you

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

0 Likes

This is crazy. So 4 top website who are my competitor and post similar to my content got their Adsense disabled as well. I have a feeling this has to do with Article 13 google is taking serious action against Copyright content.

0 Likes

OMG this is miracle, I appealed to google adsense 3 days ago and just got an email from them and my account is reinstated. The best part is I still got all the money in my account :smiley:

13 Likes

How you appeal ?
please share with me.

0 Likes

Congratulations Suprim :tada::blush:

3 Likes

Wowww!! That’s awesome to hear :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Wow congratzzz :smiley:

2 Likes

Congrats! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you guys. Here is the form you can appeal this is for policy violation as mine was related to copyright I had to fill this form. https://support.google.com/adsense/contact/policy_disabled_appeal

If in your case adsense was banned with invalid click or any other reasons, there are other form just google you will find it.

3 Likes

If you use same mobile number in multiple adsense account or a number associated with previously banned account… your new account will also be suspended.
If u Use multiple account then do with different family members number and all details of them.
Adsense allow one adsense for one person only.
In one pc use different user login for different account in chrome.
Use different address in account.

0 Likes

Yes, you’re right. I faced the same issue, 3 years ago.

2 Likes

Actually before starting blogging i was using admob and facing same kind of issue.
So i have little experience about these. Which is still made by new bloggers. They do it just like hotchpotch and destroy their adsense account and their name got blacklisted for adsense.

2 Likes

I have appeal for account re-enable but received this email
please can anyone help me to get back my adsense account / crating a new account
for your kind information my previous account was created on my father details as I’m not 18 years old(my age is 16+)

please help

0 Likes

Please help me

0 Likes

Sorry, we have no control over it.

2 Likes

but you can help me with the process.

0 Likes