Google Disavow

Hi Friends,
Looking for support from your side. Today while reviewing my Webmasters Account, I found nearly 600s of domains with backlinks pointing to a particular page on my blog.
I downloaded all the links and uploaded to Google Disavow. Find the reference from the below image.

1.) How to find the IPs of those sites and block them on our server?
2.) I can see only 1000 Domain in Google Search Console and completed filled with these craps. So, after Google Disavowed, can I see the other backlinked domains in the Search Console?

First check your back link from this tool https://monitorbacklinks.com/seo-tools/free-backlink-checker . Here, you’ll be able to view a complete back link profile. when you find spammy links Then make a list of them in a .txt file on your compute and Navigate to the disavow links tool, upload your .txt file and submit it to Google for review thats all.

I completed the process, but my question is :slight_smile:

1.) How to find the IPs of those sites and block them on our server?
2.) I can see only 1000 Domain in Google Search Console and completed filled with these craps. So, after Google Disavowed, can I see the other backlinked domains in the Search Console?

1. To find IP, use ping command
ping example.com

Or, use check-host site online.

1 Like

Getting IPv6 Address only.

Check with whatsmydns tool, find “A” record. It is supposed to show IPV4 address.

your question How to find the IPs of those sites and block them on our server?

answer is :slight_smile:

Login to your CPANEL and find Awstats produces visual statistics about visitors of your site. Here if you have ssl domain then open SSL view or if you don’t have then open your domain view and when new screen page will be opened then you can find Unresolved IP Address feature on your left hand side open it find those ips address

Try this way

I checked but all the sites were behind Cloudflare…

Then there’s no way.
Talk to CloudFlare staff. But, I don’t think they will help