[Guide] How to Setup W3 Total Cache Plugin?

dailydose

Thank you :blush: I will try it and will report back.

You’re welcome!! :slight_smile:

I just installed this plugin in a new site and it is showing this error on top…

public_html/wp-content is write-able. When finished installing the plugin, change the permissions back to the default: chmod 755
public_html/wp-content. Permissions are currently 775

What to do? @GulshanKumar

please Clarify with Cloudflare optimal settings.

I would prefer ignoring those error warning.

For Cloudflare, here’s the guide

One more thing Shout i Active Cloudflare Extension

It’s not required.

Update: Just got to know that this plugin, W3 cache does not works fine with woo commerce based sites most of the times. Sometimes image will not load properly or sometimes wrong products will be added to cart.

You might have Varnish enabled, but not configured with W3TC. Hence, it might be creating issues.

Also… if you are using WooCommerce - It is recommended to go to Performance > Database Cache and add _wc_session_ to the Ignored query stems.

Worth reading http://blog.lathiyasolutions.com/configure-woocommerce-cache-with-w3-total-cache/

Thanks will look at it.Yeah Might me Varnish is the reason for it

aapne jaisa bataya same maine waise hi setup kiya but meri site mobile aur desktop me properly open nahi ho rahi.

Can you please share URL where I can see the exact problem? I would be happy to help you.

maine w3 total cache ko deactivate kar ke fir se wp super cache ko enable kiya hai

Mai aapko batana chahunga ki mai nulled begginer theme , free cloudflare cdn , free ssl use kar raha hu apne blog par

Many times theme breaks after adding w3 cache. Can you do one thing please, When you activate w3 cache and using cloudflare cdn, side by side use cloudflare flexible ssl as well. Not sure but may be it solves.
Please check and let me know does that worked

maine free ssl ke liye cloudflare flexible ssl plugin ko pahle se install kiya hua hai. fir bhi w3 total cache ko use karne par site open nahi ho rahi thik se.

point number 13 ke CDN Section me generic mirror ko select karne ke liye kaha hai sir ne. kya is wajah se problem aa rahi? jab ki mai cloudflare cdn use kar raha hu.

kya Cloudflare CDN walo ke liye ye setup work nahi karega? isme kuch changes ki jarurat hai?

If you are using Cloudflare, you don’t need to do anything extra with W3TC.

Hi Gulshan,

It was very informative.

I’m not clear with the point 14, I have hosting in Vultr, DNS from Namecheap. And the website is developed in WP.

Please guide where can i get the Varnish server details, please help.

Thanks,