Help needed for js optimization

how can i reduce time spent parsing,compiling and executing js using a plugin or simple other method?

0 Likes

You can Defer External JS File to load them at end or load them at end of page. For Inline CSS you can use addEventListener(‘DOMContentLoaded’,function(){/***YOUR INLINE CODE TO DEFER HERE/}) this code to defer inline css.

1 Like

Done that already using autoptimize. But needs to improve for mobile. My mobile score in one of my new site is low…

0 Likes

Score also depends on the server responsiveness. If your server is fast, it will improve.

Second, avoid using lots of plugins. Regardless of any server, a bloated site can be slow…

PS. Don’t chase score. It is often wrong due to improper test. Focus on content.

0 Likes

I always focus on the content only but recently my site speed for mobile have gone to red mark which is bad i guess. So trying to improve the same.

0 Likes

What’s your target audience country?

• US
  • India
  • UK
  • Australia
  • Other

0 voters

0 Likes

Us and UK

0 Likes

Great… according to that, your hosting is slow. Taking first 0.5 seconds just to respond. Rest, the pages is loading slow because Social Sharing plugin. May be you can figure out it and make lightweight that would be helpful.

0 Likes

Yeah, siteground is slower compared to other but its a fairly new site…Will hold on until its 30k+ pageviews permonth before moving to other hosting
Can you share a lightweight social share plugin

0 Likes

I am not blaming host. I mean, you need to inspect what making your server-end responsiveness slow.

For Social Sharing, This one plugin would be helpful.

0 Likes

How did you check the server response time. Please share

0 Likes

Let it be…Just configuring the social sharing plugin pushes it to 80 lol…
Again a lesson to avoid fancy social plugin.
Whenever i try to go little fancy on a site it gets messed up
Thanks for the help

0 Likes

You can use this tool https://tools.keycdn.com/performance

1 Like

I recommed You CLoudflare’s Rocket Loader Feature. This Feature Defer All JS Files and Load them when everything else is loaded. it impact your website speed a lot

1 Like

thanks bro. I fixed the issue, it was just me being fancy with plugins!

0 Likes