Hey guys, I need to add payment gateway. is instamojo reliable as payment gateway?

Hello,

I am selling ayurveda products online . i want to add payment gateway for that. please tell me is Instamojo is ok, i am confused, some of the review i read on mouthshut are shocking. please let me know if you have some more suggestions. @GulshanKumar

1 Like

I prefer https://www.ccavenue.com/
No comment for Instamojo.

Ccavenue is best. Their support is quite helpful as well. Just call them and they will help you fix the problems.

1 Like

I started using Instamojo 2 years back and currently I use it on a NGO’s website too. Here is a short and simple review from my end.

• Totally Trusted and reliable. Support guys are helpful but bit slow
  • Good, In case, you donot want to spend anything on payment gateway and just need a simply payment system. Their plugin is also good.

So simply go for it. More than 3 Lakh Indian retailers as use it (As Instamojo claims) so many people who frequently buy online are friendly with it and feel safe paying through their system

1 Like

I prefer payumoney or instamojo at the beginning,
also @lochib you want to sell Ayurveda products, so you will home delivered them to your customer house.
So, in this case, instamojo provides physical product delivery service

Highly recommened instamojo for you at my end

1 Like