Hiring content writer for HGK

Hello there!

I am looking for professional content writer who want to deliver their best, no time-pass seriously.

Eligibility

• Article should be written in the niche of DailyDose.

• The article should add value to users, it can be in the form of how to, listicle, with rich images and video.

• It must be represented professionally.

• Credit must be attributed wherever required.

Terms

• Accept, deny, publish, modify, edit in part or wholly of article will be at sole discretion of Forum admin.

• You would be credited for your work.

• I will pay only if I will publish your article at HGK.

• All payments will be made on the 10th of each month via PayPal or Google Tez only.

Apply

Email [email protected] with following details. You will get reply in 24-48 hours.

• Your background, article sample (Required only for the first time)

• Article Title

• Article category

• How this can be helpful, explain in 200 words.

Thanks & Regards,
Gulshan

Daily dose???

It is just the label or say the tag under which Gulshan sir shares content at this forum :slight_smile:

Daily Dose, I mean you can take example like what kind of category I have published. You can go further better if you have better ideas.

All content will be published with real author name. Example, your name.

Not sure how is this even a question. Isn’t that what a forum is all about?:man_shrugging:t3:

Nope. He said it was for HGK.

And, thank you for letting me know what I should do. :joy: I was kinda lost without your guidance :relaxed:

You’re right on the money with that point. Yes, not everyone will be able to contribute. If the content is worthy (Big G will decide if it’s worthy or not), obviously, anyone can contribute.

Wondering what you are actually talking and what point @anon4497068 is pointing
He is saying if Gulshan hires writer for #dailydose obviously anyone will have a second thought before writing for free

What I understand is that @anon4497068 is being kind enough to do it for free - out of respect for the community and of course, Gulshan. He just wants to know if he can contribute for free instead of getting paid. That’s what I understood, at least. I may be wrong.

You’re most welcome to contribute!

pinned #13