How can i built multiple site

Please how can I build a site like this https://www.cmobileprice.com/ on wp? The site offers different phone prices for different countries and also comes with multiple titles.

1 Like
  1. Create Parent Page with X, Y, Z country name

2. Create another page and set X page as Parent.

1 Like

What about the price. How can they be in different countries and the title, how can i add multiple titles on one post?

Give a try and you will understand throughout the process.

I know a trick mean country wise traffic redirect by using .htaccess rule. So We can use to redirect traffic to country specific part. Am I right?

GEO Redirection for country is against Google Guidelines. This way Google can never crawl other countries website except in certain region from where Google IP belongs (US).

Google recommends leaving user choice to select a country version.

There are three ways to configure your homepage / landing page when your users access it:

• Show everyone the same content.
  • Let users choose.
  • Serve content depending on users’ localization and language.

The if we put godaddy.in it redirect to in.godaddy.com. If I open again godaddy.com directly it again will redirect to in.godaddy.com. One time I had used VPN of Singapore location and typed godaddy.com it redirected me to sg.godaddy.com

is it not against policy?

Of course, it is.

This creates bad UX in general. A few days back, I had to sign into to Bluehost.com login page

Now everytime I was going accidently to bluehost.in where I was getting Login failed error.

After 3 days I realized what was making panic. Therefore, I cannot recommend such sneaky practices.

But GoDaddy’s one thing to keep in mind, there just landing pages are different but database is same so,
I can login to

using the login details of