How is your blog traffic now ? Is it recovered?

I got hit last month (Nov 8th update). 40% down. Still same. Niche : technology. How about you all ?

Got hit, but slightly I can observe the improvements since few days. Hope it will be back soon.

1 Like

Not recovered, traffic down about 65%

Recovered after more than a year. Can only hope that it lasts. I just don’t trust google now.

3 Likes

A ninja tip to recover quickly is to write a good quality blogpost daily for atleast a month.
That will encourage google bots to frequently crawl new content plus old content via internal links and thus will help you recover the traffic lost. So, it would be better to focus on content and work rather than waiting for a miracle to happen!

5 Likes

I published a new post every week, yet it recovered after a year. My competitor and I were penalized on the SAME DAY and our sites recovered on the SAME DAY.

2 Likes

Lol i told everyday.
There is a difference in posting 5 post once in a week vs 1 post every day. I think a post a day helps more.

1 Like

Nothing will help. Google will take its own sweet time, no matter what you do. But that doesn’t mean you should stop working on the site. Keep publishing articles and improve the site speed. Rest is all in Google’s hands.

2 Likes

Yes this is really a good idea to recover. But i got trqffic down in one site and in other site no change.

Not recovered till now.

Can u share url, I will analyse why you lost organic traffic ?

1 Like

Hmm thank

I think your recent content addition is the reason. You started adding YMYL type of content recently. Thats not something I would recommend doing.
Articles like LAWYER kaise ban, Doctor kaise bane and all falls under My life and My money type category and google dont trust any XYZ person with such content.
I think u have diversified the site alot.
From the niche you started with that is blogging seo and technical knowledge you have recently posted content which doesnt relate to that and thus your authority is getting diluted.
I would say rather stick with your niche and post topic on thats rather than trying to go general and dilute your already owned authority.
It is like google knows i am a accountant and have been posted content related to that. Now i started posting about travel or pets or something very different and google gets confused about my site authority.

3 Likes