How to Block Spam Traffic on Website?

hello guys can anyone help me someone sending Spam traffic to my website.

I am getting fake referral traffic it is coming from multiple domains.
auto-seo- service.com(i have added space after"-")
resell-seo- services.com

when i opened them they redirect on

this website how to block this traffic and also save my adsense account @GulshanKumar

Getting same traffic on the page : https://mydomain.com/h/2675352.html. The page doesn’t exist on my site but when I checked it is redirecting to my one affiliate partner site. Really surprising. How it is possible, I’m using affiliate links lite plugin for redirecting affiliate urls, my be it is catching the above url as an affiliate redirection.

Do you find any solution for it?

i found a code on internet to block this spam. i dont know PHP can anyone help me if it is ok to add in the .htacess

SITE REFERRAL BLOCK

RewriteCond %{HTTP_REFERER} semalt.com [NC,OR]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_REFERER} buttons-for-website.com [NC,OR]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_REFERER} see-your-website-here.com [NC]
RewriteRule .* – [F]

@sachinsaini Install and activate Bot Block Plugin, add spam site domain name. It should stop spam.

2 Likes

okay it will block them from coming to my site or it only remove them from analytics?

ok thanks gulshan sir and abishsek

… and then such traffic won’t log in the Analytics.

1 Like

You’re welcome!

1 Like

sir it has two option one is to redirect spam to google or any site or show 403 error. which i choose?

Hi guys, were you able to get any solution. Even im getting the same fake referals since yesterday.

Try Bot Block plugin. Just keep adding all referral sites URLs whenever you spot.

is the plugin available on wordpress?

Yes, it is.

cool thanks guys!!

hey guys, i tried using the plugin and it is not blocking the traffic. i can still see it on analytics

1 Like

Hey, Gulshan I did not find can you provide the link of the plugin?

I am also getting this traffic; it’s showing same; auto-seo-service . com and redirecting to semalt. Bot Block Plugin is not working for me :disappointed_relieved:.

1 Like

yes gulshan sir it is not working . i also tried the block bot plugin but it is still showing in analytics @GulshanKumar

i think bot block plugin is not working with latest wordpress update .