How to delete these pages...?

For my blog, I am using Sucuri Pro Web Firewall plan.

2 Likes

So you are using $19.98 permonth plan. Right?

1 Like

What the difference between $9.99 and 19.99 plan?

0 Likes

In Pro plan, we have Advanced DDoS Mitigation (3,4,7) and own choice premium SSL uploading feature.

1 Like

Tou konsa karna chahiye …if wordfrence is not best one tou?

0 Likes

Most important a backup plugin

0 Likes

@GulshanKumar Can this cause Google’s penalties?

0 Likes

If there are many URLs, it may harm.

0 Likes

@GulshanKumar Total 108 links, 80 links from ‘wordfence’

0 Likes

I have removed the all URL of ‘WordFence garbage’ from webmaster’s Remove URLs. And I have put that code that you gave.

1 Like

It’s too many links. It may take some time. You can check progress by searching with search operator site:www.example.com

0 Likes

These are not showing in Google search now but are still showing in Webmaster Tools

0 Likes

Using remove URL feature temporarily hide URL, not permanently.

You need to wait for sometime.

0 Likes

Should I reinclude those links again?

0 Likes

A few days ago I changed the link of some posts, All old URL is redirecting to the new URL. Now I have a duplicate title & meta description error on those posts. Should I remove the old URL?

0 Likes

@Amit_Tiwari After implementing redirect, temporarily such things happens. It should fix automatically.

0 Likes

Since Google algorithm was updated on 16th April, my traffic is down when entered the url in google search, only domain name shows but post are not showing nor organic traffic is coming, is it penguin or Panda is hit because of the duplicate content error, all my posts have been written well, the speed of the website is also correct, updating the daily posts but not getting positive result. I am very worried, I can not understand why this happening?

Can you please audit my website…

0 Likes

From graph it looks like there is a penalty type of thing…

0 Likes

yes…!! i think also, but what kind of penalty is this…?i also checked my website backlinks, there is no unwanted links. may be this the reason…

0 Likes

I don’t think these wordfence links can cause drop in traffic… There must be some other thing. :thinking: can you share your site?

0 Likes