How to earn from a blog that has 90% traffic from India?

I guess Adsense isn’t the best way to monetize an Indian traffic website. Do you think affiliate will work? The website is specifically towards Indian students and competitive exams only.

P.S. This is not my website. Right now it’s getting around 50K views per month.

2 Likes

create membership of one time fees Rs50 per year…keep it low so many people does it …even with 50k visitor and 1% ctr 500*50:-25000…
But you will need some great content for membership. Get some exclusive video content like tips from some of the faculty etc. chase 10 of them 1 will be more than happy to give you that…
You can teach some career oriented course in membership. Something that develops a skill, Blogging, digital marketing, photography Etc etc options are endless

2 Likes

Ads network are not much giving more earning for the websites which have most of the traffics from india.
But if your page views are good, then you can engage people to click your ads by using wordpress plugins.
Thats why I think a blog owner can earn more if he only have Adsense.
Regards, Rajdeep :slight_smile:

1 Like

@rajdeep @saurav_556 what do u guys think of Flipkart and Amazon or Clickbank affiliate? Is it successful for Indian traffic specially click bank?

1 Like

Clickbank is a waste for Indian traffic, best is adsense and vcomm…

1 Like

I have a decent revenue from amazon.com and clickbank being a site serving US. But for india its better if you go for some ads and stuff. Amazon flipkart don’t pay much. Also the traffic from US is more of a impulse buyer traffic while on other hands in India people will wait think for sometime, get some reviews and then go for it. Although you can try! Nothing harm in diversify with multiple sources

0 Likes

i guess that will not generate more than $50 for 50k indian users

0 Likes