How to Get High CPC in Mobile Clicks

approximate 75% cliks from mobile device but cpc b/w 0.02 to 0.03, desktop click cpc performing well b/w 0.10 to 0.13, how to get high cpc on mobile clicks all traffic and clicks comes from mobile devices.

1 Like

Can you please share your website name so that I can reply better

0 Likes

Generally on Mobile, if traffic is from INDIA - we can get 7 cents to 10 cents, 0.02 to 0.03 is less
Kindly read this article and it will help you:

https://www.monetizemore.com/blog/best-mobile-ad-sizes-2014/

EVEN you can also share link of the website, I will try to do my best.

0 Likes

website sent to you sir

0 Likes

The reason of low CPC is link ads (but those are important also).
Think like a visitor, visitor may click on link ads between the content or/and after the content - when visitor finishes the article or found relevant link between the content.
One important place you are missing, where you may good clicks with good CPC: after the content - you can use any display ad like 336x280 and 300x250 after the content and below the share button. (your this position is ad less).
And you can think about the below title ad units - try it with different ad units, what you have to do?

1. Create a separate link ad unit for below the title (run it for a week and check their clicks and income) i.e. see total earnings.
  2. And, same as try with different ad units - for mobile 320x100 (best for the mobile), 300x250 or you can also try IN_ARTICLE here - because IN_ARTICLE ad on mobile displays in full width.

Note: Test for a week with different ad units and please create separate ad units for them, so that you can analyse in a better way.

By the way, your website is very good having good ranking. Keep it up:)

3 Likes

Second reason is for low CPC on mobile may due to language.

1 Like

@Amit_Tiwari
I think you should not run GIF or something like that on the page, that you are using for Independence day.

1 Like

Thank you so much Sir

1 Like