Hello I am using cloudflare on my site and I want to use BunnyCDN but without deactivating cloudflare. Can anyone guide me through the process?
To use BunnyCDN with Cloudflare,
Step 1. At Cloudflare
- Login to Cloudflare account
- Go to DNS page
- Create a CNAME record ‘cdn’ point to Pull zone hostname
- Important step: Keep Status ‘Grey’, avoid using Organge, reverse proxy for the CDN subdomain else you will see an error from Cloudflare (Error 1000: DNS points to prohibited IP).
- Purge everything at Cloudflare.
Step 2. At BunnyCDN
- Create a Custom hostname
- Install Let’s Encrypt - If you need SSL
How to disable CDN in cloudflare and still use firewall?
BunnyCDN - Review of Lightning fast CDN
@GulshanKumar Please we require #Daily_Dose for BunnyCDN with Cloudflare whenever you can! Thanks!
Want to know if its better than cloudflare for US traffic?
Good question. In USA too, performance is better.