is there is any updated guide to add https in website using cloudflare also can someone suggest me best plugin to backup data before moving to https
Ajay_Malik (Ajay Malik) #1
GulshanKumar (Ultra Noob) #2
For Non-top TLD domains: Migrate HTTPS Enabled non-top TLD Domain to Cloudflare without Downtime
Also see …
BLOGGING_SURGEON (Sahil Sharma | Proud Indian | Blogger) #3
Use Updraft plus and save backup at any remote storage
- Make a cloudflare account
- Add your site there . Select free plan
- After adding your site, cloudflare will fetch DNS. After it login to domain registrar’s site and change nameservers.
- Once nameservers get updated, cloudflare ssl will be automatically activated.
- You can setup http to https redirect by adding a page rule from cloudflare (In case, you want to save a page rule, just go to crypto and set a redirect from there)