I am sharing my review about Google Certified Publishing Partners CyberMedia and Readwhere Advertising Exchange (RWADX).
I have implemented the customization from both companies almost 1 and half year. Cybermedia for 6 months and Readwhere Advertising Exchange (RWADX) for rest time.
- I do not get any revenue improvements. (Except once they added an ads unit in header improve earnings.)
- After they integrated the AdX (Sticky Ads which changes after 30 sec) my AdSense revenue dropped drastically. When I asked about this happening they told me “Don’t worry about AdSense earning, you will earn more by Adx” but the truth is If I was earning 50 $ a day it dropped to 23-25 $ in a day and Adx earning was around 10$ which means total earning is 33-35$.
- Before joining the Cybermedia and Readwhere my CTR was 6.5-7 % after joining the google partnership program it dropped to 3-3.4 CTR.
- They are not supportive.
- These type of Google Certified Publishing Partners creating unnecessary hype about earning and all.
- Yes, it is beneficial for those who just starting blogging and did not have enough idea on how to place ads codes.