I found digital ocean worst. Please provide me cheapest vps hosting,

Ok sure

How is it possible. If we are getting 100,000/month we don’t need to pay?

Tbh, DO is not bad. Things like this happen. Sort it out and you will be fine.

Classic, Global, Visa- All failed in case of SBI for the international transactions. I was not able to make outside payment properly with such card.

It was not helpful in my case. Finally, I got a platinum card and everything started working fine.

Mastercard world/global version? I am use it everywhere and it works. It fails at night tho.

Hey gulshan I don’t know some query or terms can you plz explain.

1. I heard about cloud ways < how they works?
  2. What is this managed cloud platform?
  3. Is there any difference in Cloud or VPS?

Edit: It was Visa Gold card. Bank staff said, it should work, but didn’t. :confused:

Price and speed is good. but only problem is support.

Which bank and how much time to took to get it?

SBI is a scam :scream:

Actually all government banks are I have an account in IDBI sometimes it fails to connect to server I can’t even cheack my balance in tez :sweat_smile:

Get DO via Cloduways is usupport is your concern.

I have an account in ICICI bank.

Cloudways is a manged Cloud platform that means you do not need to handle technical part like installing WordPress using any command in SSH, they will provide you one-click installation feature via own Control Panel that is designed by Cloudways. Their server is configured with HTTP/2, PHP 7.2, Apache with NGINX, Varnish, Redis supports to perform better.

If you want easy, go for it. As they will provide you 24/7 live chat support.

Facts

• I have used Cloudways for six-months as far I can remember, it was a great experience.
  • 99% they were able to resolve my queries. However, new user complains little delay response at Live Chat.

Is it better than shared hosting?

• Yes. Definately. Since, you will get dedicated resources and well configured server. Plus automated backup feature. Disclosure: Some charges will apply.

Do they provide File manager?

• No. But you can use via WP File manager plugin, or manage via FileZilla.

Can I host 10+ sites on 1 server?

• Yes, as many you want and resources is available. Feel free to clone, install WordPress.

Following below guide you can migrate WordPress in next few minutes.

Ok thanks I understood. But suppose If I choose digital ocean with the help of cloud ways. What is difference in price.
For example >
If I go for $5 plan.
Digital ocean = I need to pay $5.
Same plan on through cloud ways = how much ?

Cloudways provide you option to choose Web Server company as per your choice and budget while you go for installing WordPress. Consider, it’s like an installer and manager of your WordPress.

You will have to pay monthly amount directly to Cloudways, not to any third-party.

Ok have I have 5 days first let me try again to contact DO.

It’s better than avg option for me. Peace of mind.

Redis cache Without CloudFlare

With CloudFlare

As @Paritosh suggested, go for the AWS. It’s cheap and fast, because Amazon.com is itself is hosted on the same infrastructure. AWS comes with free tier for one year with like 1 GB memory and 1 Core processor.

But again, it’s really complex to basic DevOps tasks.

And this is where Digital Ocean or Vultr takes one point - they are user friendly.
Digital Ocean also has lots of articles covered for installing most of the popular technologies, including Wordpress.

I am using HDFC bank and everything went on really smooth. There might be some problem at the Bank’s end, but once it’s resolved, I am sure you will love Digital Ocean (or Vultr).

What are these tasks, I think I never did them :thinking:

I am also not sure what comes under this umbrella term, but for my context, I was talking about the installation and management of tools for code development to continuous integrations (basically auto pulling of code from git repository).

Even for installing npm packages, I had to play with lots of commands and dozens of SO questions.

The old school UI sucks even more. The third most valuable company can’t even afford to improve their UI.
And this is why I liked DO and using it from few months back. :slight_smile: