Is it possible to transfer my domain to new adsense

Actually I am facing some bank account issue on my adsense account. So do anyone have idea about migrating website to another adsense accoumt. Is there any policy in google for this. I want to create an adense account using father’s name and want to transfer my domain to that account.
So please give some advise about this.

1 Like

Yes you can do that
Just log in to current AdSense account>sites>choose your domain/website & remove it
Then, log in to new AdSense account>sites>add new site, put your domain here.
That’s all

2 Likes

Ok Thanks bro

1 Like

Dude, you will need to get Adsense approval again…think before removing the site from the first one…

2 Likes

No issue bro blog is working good so getting adsense approval is not an issue for me.

1 Like

Does it need any time gap to remove and for applying from new account. If anyone have experience in share with me

No. There’s no such criteria. You can even use both on your site.

3 Likes

Thank you or suggesting me sir

I have applied for my website from.new adsense account and got approved only in 7 hours. Now should I changed analytics also from previous gmail account or should keep it.

1 Like

Maybe you can update Payment method with new bank account details.

1 Like

Is there any issue using new adsense. Because I am having payment method problem. My brother is living at different area where opening a new account is not possible. So I m taking this step.
And there is no such bank like SBI. BOI is there but they ask for local address proof.

1 Like

Publishers are only allowed to maintain one AdSense account under the same payee name, Google says.

1 Like

I have created adsense with my father’s name and he has this only and first adsense account.

Before it I was using adsense on my brothers name.

I think you can get an another AdSense account under your name or family.

1 Like

Yes same thing I have done as you said. I have created new account in my father’s name.

1 Like

So, is everything fine now?

1 Like

Ya sir you can check my.site wtechni.com
Ads is running from new adsense account.
Yesterday I applied for it and got approval in the evening and from early morning ads started to work properly.

1 Like

A blog with useful information, advt are also well-placed and it is showing properly at my end.

1 Like

Thank you sir with your dua and blessing surely everything will be fine.

1 Like