Is there any good Video Ad Network?

I am looking to try a Video Ad network on my site, are there any good ad networks for that? I know primis but i am looking for any other.

Thanks

1 Like

hey thanks for the answer. I said i already knew primis, if there was any other :slight_smile:

1 Like

I missed to read. Sorry!

1 Like

No worries :slight_smile:

Hey Morshi, how is the primis cpm for you? My cpm has been down past few weeks.

1 Like

They were not doing good for ne fron the beginning, i had stopped using them after like a month

1 Like

hmm same here. 2019 has been worse with them. Some day the cpm is below $0.40 and some day it goes above $3.

I have been using this new ad network http://vdo.ai they are working really good for me. You might wanna give them a try.

1 Like

hey suprim, when i had tried them i barely even made $3 the whole week, He told me it wouldn’t work with mobile traffic. Maybe that’s why.

I came across this new video ad network, but seeing they didn’t have SSL made me re-think. Though let me give them a try since you said you use them.

1 Like

$3 really? That is quite low. What is your traffic like from US,Uk and other top tier countries?

The new network this is what I got in a week with just 1 ad. Give them a try it might work for you.

143 clicks? and 4.4 revenue?

Yeah it was horrible, i had asked him about the low earnings he said because majority of your traffic is from mobile, they needed desktop traffic.

Top 5 countries from which i got traffic in the past 3 months

1. USA
  2. BRAZIL
  3. INDONESIA
  4. INDIA
  5. UNITED KINGDOM

143 revenue with 4.45 cpm rate.

Yeah try them they monetize mobile traffic too.

wow that’s awesone. Let me give them a try and see what results i get, i have already applied.

1 Like

Try adjebra