- Contact form not sending e-mail,
- reset password link not receiving,
- no any kind of notifications of new comment, update from WordPress
If you are seeing these symptoms in your WordPress, I can say e-mail system is definitely not working.
Why this happens?
Some hosting keep disabled port 25 or PHP Mail function. This case I have seen with Vultr, Digital Ocean and many others.
How to check if you are affected?
- Install and activate WP SMTP plugin
- Try sending a test e-mail.
How to fix in case your WordPress doesn’t send e-mail?
- @Turk have previous covered a tutorial on this subject. You can follow it.
- Or, using WP SMTP Plugin, you can also configure Google for sending your e-mail.
I hope this helps.
Thanks & Regards,