Issue with File manager

(Unavailable In the forum till 17 Dec. If something urgent, shoot me a mail at : bloggingsurgeon@gmail.com) #1

I am trying to access a particular folder (Basically wp-content/uploads/2018/05) and when I open it , I encounter the error http error 520, Unable to connect to backend

What can be possible reason for this. I am able to access, all other folders like 06,07 in same directory.

(DND) #2

are you using WP File manager ?

(Unavailable In the forum till 17 Dec. If something urgent, shoot me a mail at : bloggingsurgeon@gmail.com) #3

Yup…

(DND) #4

what is the folder size? … i have seen WP File manger crippling when opening/deleting large size folder.

or there may be some files indiviually big enough like image file … of 30mb

Where is your site hosted?

(Unavailable In the forum till 17 Dec. If something urgent, shoot me a mail at : bloggingsurgeon@gmail.com) #6

For size it shows Unknown , when checked from Info

(Unavailable In the forum till 17 Dec. If something urgent, shoot me a mail at : bloggingsurgeon@gmail.com) #7

E2E Hosting I suppose

(DND) #8

i guess you are dealing with big folder … try differnt file manger for that folder

(Unavailable In the forum till 17 Dec. If something urgent, shoot me a mail at : bloggingsurgeon@gmail.com) #9

Already tried 2 different plugins (WP File managers)

So you can’t even access the files or problem is with uploading?

(Unavailable In the forum till 17 Dec. If something urgent, shoot me a mail at : bloggingsurgeon@gmail.com) #11

I can access many other folders like 06 and 07 of same directory is accessible and I can change files in them too but 05 remains unaccessible

(DND) #12

ftp or sftp is your hope :expressionless:

520 comes when server terminate requested process unexpectedly … and large or courupt file format can easily do that

(Unavailable In the forum till 17 Dec. If something urgent, shoot me a mail at : bloggingsurgeon@gmail.com) #13

hmm! I also think ftp is the last option left

Use SSH. It’s always faster.