Locked Out From WordPress Admin?

How are you all? I have a WordPress site and I have been locked out of the admin dashboard.

• It is not a user permission issue. No user can log in, and I have also checked the permissions are ok by looking in phpMyAdmin

• A couple of months ago, I installed the default free SSL certificate muy hosting provider offers. And it worked fine until a few days ago

I have disabled the certificate but that did not fix it. I also uninstalled and rolled back everything the plugin Really Simple SSL does, including executing the “force-deactivate.php” the plugin includes.

I also tried disabling all the plugins, the theme, replacing full WordPress folders in the FTP, restoring the database, etc.

I believe there is a strange redirect after logging in. I get bounced back to the home page when I try to log in, seemingly logged in but unable to enter the dashboard. It either says I have no permission, or it requests the password again. See the image below:

I’m logged in, as you can see in above’s image but can’t open the dashboard. Whenever I click on My site name it redirects me back to the site.

I need to gain back access asap. @GulshanKumar @BihariLala @itsbhanusharma please help

0 Likes

• Is it your own website?
  • You may be subscriber of that site, instead of admin.
1 Like

It is one of my friend’s site. I have an admin account, and It is not a subscriber account…

0 Likes

My be your friend change your permission to don’t access admin panel.

0 Likes

No idea. Hard to say anything without checking personally.

0 Likes

Even my friend is not able to…

0 Likes

You can check, I will provide access if you need.

0 Likes

Ok … I am available in next 15 min.

2 Likes

LOL! Bro. Am I a joke to you. Why you don’t ask me directly on WhatsApp. I can give it back to you. Come to Anydesk ime

2 Likes

I am really sorry… Please help I will get in touch with you on Whatsapp…

1 Like

Is this solved?

If not, I can help You fixing on Monday, Contact on bhanu@orng.co

(It’ll be chargeable.)

1 Like

Solved…

1 Like