Looking Rank Math SEO plugin Review

Dear Team ,

I have received Rank Math SEO Plugin . is that good ? i am looking your review and your suggestions.

Have a great day

I got the plugin too… only thing that bothers me is that I’ll lose all the modifications made with the Rank Math if I choose to go back to another plugin. Also, I’m not sure about the validity of the license.

This is a free plugin and you will get lifetime updates on it.

how can i get it?

I have also received a copy of Rank Math SEO plugin which is going to launch in the next couple of weeks if everything goes fine. It’s free forever plugin with a ton of premium features and definitely worth trying.
However, there are a few things including the content analysis, link suggestion can be little improved. I have installed it on my testing sites to check its performance.
Till now, it’s working great and I’m testing it against the change in the organic rankings.
If anyone needs a review, here it is: Rank Math WordPress plugin review [Admin or mods can remove the link if it’s against the terms of forum.]

How to get this plugin

MyThemeShop is going to launch this plugin in the next couple of weeks for general public. You can get it from their offical site.
Yes! You need to wait for this.
I don’t want to share this plugin due to some restrictions (You can understand the non-distribution policies for the review copies of the software products).