Made $5,485 in last one year by doing part time job [You can earn more]

1. Without using Wordpress – If you are using WordPress, you can earn more: Because I cannot place anywhere (so fewer experiments with the ad placements).
  2. By doing part-time work (3 to 4 hours work daily), if you are a full-time blogger – you can earn more.
  3. Without investing money on Website (Wasted in personal expenses) – If you invest with a solid plan on the website only – you can earn more.

Thanks to all “HGK” family.

14 Likes

Congrats for your success. Happy to see you are doing great now :slight_smile: All credits to your hard work mate

2 Likes

More to come… felicitations! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congrats dear :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulation @DUGGU for your achievement. May God give you lot more.

1 Like

Awesome - Keep sharing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats and well wishes for this year.
Even my numbers are almost similar to yours. Great to have journey on same path.

4 Likes

Congratulations.

0 Likes

Congratulation Duggu

1 Like

Congratulations!!

1 Like

Congratulation sir

0 Likes

You have really good CPC. I have double clicks than you but earnings are same.

0 Likes

Your Cpc Is Too Good !!! I have Double Of Your Clickc, Traffic , Impressions But Earning Is Only 1500$ .
Btw On Which Niche You Are Working On ?

0 Likes

@Laalsalam sir I am not using wordpress so can’t change ad placement each time. That’s the reason :frowning:

0 Likes

Computer programming languages

1 Like

Congrats

1 Like

@DUGGU congrats bro. But your page rpm is very low. I also have a programming tutorial. Got rpm of more than 6$ in last one year. Also mine is also a non word press site

1 Like

traffic source ?

0 Likes

About 40% is search engine. Also about 40% indian traffic and 30% US.

0 Likes

RPM depends on traffic location, you have 30% USA traffic. thats good and we have only 6%

0 Likes