Media.net review - Don't trust Media.net

For a few days now, i have been trying to test alternates to adsense. Just for testing purposes.

It seems, the primary competitor of Adsense is media.net - All the websites say so. I applied to media.net and started testing the ads. They are literally the worst.

For 7500 pageviews, Media.net gave me a whopping 0 dollars!!

Wow!! 7500 readers and potential customers via ads, and the publisher gets 0 dollars. Where did the ad come from and where did the revenue go? Note - The company DOES NOT reveal the number of clicks per ad. Only RPM. And at the same positions, an alternate ad received 450 clicks in 7 days. Thats 64 clicks a day. Lets assume Media.net had 30 clicks. Then where is the money?

And here is more testing on why i feel it is not a trustworthy company.

i downloaded the APP of media.net to keep track of earnings (silly me, thinking that i will earn a few dollars a day). In the App, the home screen has media.net ads. There is a sign up button but no sign in button. U have to search for the sign in button. To search that, every click that you do shows a full screen ad of media.net :stuck_out_tongue: Finally, when u sign in, even then u are showed an ad of media.net.

And when u sign in, u have 0 dollars. Loll.

Worst experience of media.net. Do not trust this company. It is NOT an alternative to google adsense.

3 Likes

[August 2018] AdSense Earnings and Reports

Not only media.net none worked better than Adsense. Chitika is still bad.
After Adsense only Infolinks worked for me but removed before reaching payment limit

0 Likes

I think there is no alternative to AdSense.

1 Like

My experience was also bad with media .net :slight_smile:

0 Likes

They are a big scam. Checked Media.net on last month. They give random revenue. Check below screenshot.
1,652 Viewable impressions - $4.81
2,369 Viewable Impressions - $0.07

0 Likes

Media.net 14,000 Impressions all for 25 cents

It used to be a good company before acquisition.

1 Like

I also tried media.net once and have the same experience. Not crossed even $2 in 10 days. :joy:

0 Likes

anyone knows what happened to media.net ??
how to increase income from media.net

0 Likes

I tested this network 2 years ago, when I was having no AdSense account. I got only $2 for 10 Lakh pageviews from a blogspot blog. The condition was same.

They still haven’t improved a bit.

0 Likes

There’s literally no way. Go for AdSense

0 Likes

If so, you all can be an advertiser to drive traffic with less price.

0 Likes

Problem with media.net is people do not click the ads. It CTR network.

That is the reason you are not earning. Create ads which matchs the content and place in position where people clicks it.

0 Likes

I think Google AdSense is #1 in world
#2 media.net
3 is unknown

0 Likes

So after getting banned from adsense I gave media.net a try. I have their code for maybe 2 hours just to test and this is the result I got lol.

0 Likes

Try mediawine… Main problem with media net is ctr. No one clicks their link ads. So you earn nothing.

1 Like

That ad company seems to work best for food, fitness blog so not a good match for me.

0 Likes

What about trying Buysellads.

0 Likes