Mega Give Away from OnlineHomeIncome

Dear Friends,
First wish me a Good Luck, as I am entering into the 8th year of my full-time blogging. I am going to complete my 7 years and start my 8th year from 08-03-2020…
To celebrate this, I decided to offer a mega Give Away for my readers, followers, supporters and all.

What is the Competition?
1. Draw a new template for my Blog Homepage and Individual Blog Post. (Note: WordPress)
2. Suggest Widgets for Sidebar to improve user engagement.
The template should be unique, highly engaging, more user-centric and clean navigation.

Give Away Prizes worth Rs.8999/-

1. Free Domain Name for Blogging (.in) for 1Yr.
  2. Free Web Hosting for 1 year.
  3. Premium WordPress Theme (optimized for Adsense / Affiliate Marketing)
  4. Free Ebook - “Art of Blogging - 1st Edition”

For further terms and conditions, visit: https://www.onlinehomeincome.in/anniversary-giveaway

Results will be announced on the special day of 29-02-2020.

Cheers,
Myilraj .G

6 Likes

Congrats for the 7th Anniversary!

Wish you best for the future adventure.

4 Likes

Thank you so much bro!

2 Likes

Congratulation sir.

2 Likes

good luck

3 Likes

This is contest, not giveaway.

1 Like

my best wishes with you always

2 Likes

Warmest congratulations on your achievement

2 Likes

Thank you all friends…

5 Likes

Let us know how it works for you :blush:

2 Likes

Sure!

2 Likes

Very helpful site with great contents, I love your work. Giveaways are good, but I think in 7th Anniversary, you should start working on your site design-It makes your genuine site appear as scam hub.

5 Likes

Actually, The Give Away is to serve the same purpose. I gift the one who send me a great template for my blog.

2 Likes

For a site like yours It would be great if you go with divi theme. Build some custom pages and blog rolls. Considering you are in a compitative niche where authority and trust matters a lot. Good presentation and authoritative look and feel will do wonders!
You can also go with Genesis theme although it can be tough to work without technical and designing knowledge.
As you already have some good content in there working some design elements out would be great.

5 Likes

Congratulations :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: for the 7th Anniversary.

3 Likes

Congo sir :blush:

3 Likes

Congratulation! :smiley:

3 Likes

Congratulations

3 Likes

Conrats! I would Like to participate in it.

2 Likes

Congratulations.

2 Likes