Migrate from blogger to wordpress

Then what is the need to move to wp. SEO is not actually connected with platform you use. Moreover, you are going to take risk by paying your hard earned money to web hosting and useless plugins.

I have an Idea… Why don’t you try to migrate it on a local WordPress installation first? You’ll get to experience everything related to WP (except traffic, ofc) without messing up with your blog on blogger. When you are confident enough, then migrate it to the live server. I would recommend Cloudways for that.

@Ankur https://fatfrogmedia.com/health-niche-google-penalty/

Maybe, this update is the reason for traffic loss or low traffic.

My blog is not on healthcare, that is on pharmaceuticals. Both are different, healthcare blog provides information to take medicines or the ways to be healthy but pharmaceutical blog provides information to manufacture the medicines. So I think my blog is not in this category and penalty is not the issue.

@Ankur If you are just migrating for yoast SEO then you can simply use WordPress on local host, use yoast to optimise your post and just paste it in blogger and publish it. Problem solved.

Though, I am in favor of migrating to WordPress.

Instead of migrating to Wordpress trying to implement AMP on blogger.

Yes I have almost completed the template.

I was crazy about computers but mistakenly gone to pharma.
Now pharma and computers combination is my strength.

That’s bad move. There won’t be any rank benefits unless you’re a news organization and the earnings from ads (AdSense) will drop for sure.

Google is suggesting to implement AMP and telling a lot of benefits of it.

Have you tried it?

I am using it for one year and it’s a total waste of money unless you’re a big news organization.

Where? Those benefits are not valid for everyone.

On which site you are using?

I would not share the name here but the site is on WordPress and it is utilizing a premium AMP solution.

Anyone in the forum has tried the AMP?

@AbhishekVerma I knew it you will say that, that is why I was here and instantly deleted it

Many people tried and they moved back. Here’s a article, look at the comment section or the craze to remove AMP.

What @BihariLala is saying is true and use your common sense, on AMP ads loads slowly after content and till then users already scroll down or close the page… so that results in less revenue and sometimes high bounce rate.

Traffic growth not necessarily means Earning growth.
In Amp you might rank high on serp for mobile users but this will surely effect on your earning.