Migrate WordPress from Cloudways to Vultr with ServerPilot (In 1 hour)

To get a free custom domain email, you may use Zohomail. I am also using their services since two years. In my experience, services is good.

(I am a love charger) #184

I’m also using Zohomail since three years, no issues at all. I have hosted it on Cloudflare so it works regardless of the website hosting, migration etc

Our email independently depends on DNS records. So, it will work :slight_smile:

(अभिषेक वर्मा) #186

@gulshankumar I am writing a blog posts on this topic, can I use these screenshots. I will give you proper credits.

Please @gulshankumar.

(I am a love charger) #187

Rewriting*

(अभिषेक वर्मा) #188

Yes :slight_smile: @mayank you’re so smart my DOST.

(imamit) #189

@gulshankumar Can i host 2 small blogs on the $5/month plan?

@imamit You can host.

Not more than 2 images.

(अभिषेक वर्मा) #192

Please @gulshankumar, I have no laptop/PC so, I can’t take screenshots like you. Please. I humbly request you.

(Saksham Kumar) #194

How to check how much storage is used by the server ??

Open SSH and type df -h command, press enter key.

(Vishnu) #196

That’s not really a reason bro. You can take the screenshots by yourself by visiting a browsing centre easily.

Hours of hardwork has gone into taking these screenshots and writing this amazing tutorial. It’s not fair to even ask whether you can copy this content.

Update: Fix for email not receiving issue.

Or you can configure mailgun to do the mail duties for you.

(Manashjyoti Athparia) #199

@gulshankumar you should add a link to ‘how to create swap in linux’ in your guide as vultr doesn’t automatically create swap and it can give some performance boost when ram is full.

(Mr. Potter) #200

Swap is automatically created by serverpilot

(Manashjyoti Athparia) #201

Oh I didn’t knew that!

(imamit) #203

@gulshankumar

Just have one question.

If you want to choose between Digital Ocean and Vultr, then which one you would like to choose?

Because I could see that both offers same features in same price.

I am asking this because in August 2018 my bluehost plus hosting will end, so I am planning for new option.