GulshanForum ★ Digital Marketing Forum for Bloggers

Need suggestion about my blog

Hi Team,

Good Morning.

I have started my blog in 2014. I am not a consistent writer/blogger because I have a full-time job. I hardly get time to write content on my blog.

Nowadays, I am not even login to WordPress. Even I don’t expect money from my blog, I just started it because I loved it.

I have written around 200 articles on my blog. Now I am tired to write content. I am confused about what to do next? Shall I shut down the blog or keep it idle? I am sure that I will not get time to work on the blog due to my full-time job.

Blog Name- ScrollBucks

Thanks,
Amit

Between, I don’t find any Goal. Can you let me know?

I started my blog because I didn’t have a job but after 1 year I get a job and I am well settled now. Now, I am super busy and not getting a minute to work on it. At the same time, I had worked a lot on my blog written more content which I don’t want to lose.

In this case, we have two options.

1. Sell your Blog to someone in need.
  2. Hire a Writer to create content and a Digital Marketer to manage SEO, SMO, etc.

You spend some time to find and utilize branding opportunities wherever possible.

If you are not looking for immediate money, but still having some idea to create a passive source of income, the above part is the best idea.

1 Like

Thanks for your suggestions.

1 Like

It is not getting that much traffic

1 Like

Yes, because I am not working on it and I just write the content, no keyword research and SEO.