Need Suggestions for my website

Hello Bloggers, hope all of you are doing great on this holiday season. I need your valuable review cum suggestions for my website and I hope you will give your little effort and time for me.

From last month (November) I noticed a huge traffic dropped on my website, at first I thought this is because of various festivals, as my website is an educational website. But till now I am getting low traffic. Due to low traffic my Adsense revenue also down.

My website is, https://www.webexam.in please give your valuable suggestions, so that I can regain my lost traffic.

site is good but in edu niche content are not best i see in you blog 54 post page means 200+ post but you have 7k traffic according to ahrefs and you have few links bro you cant survive without backlink you need some high quality backlink work on backlink bro otherwise everything fi9

Hello @Suneet_Srivastava thanks for your tips. I will definitely try to work on backlinks. Here is the screenshot of my GA account (November Month).

By the way, any tips from your end about Backlinks?

Guest posting
article directory
comment backlink
web 2.0
and many tips follow backlinko blog for read more about backlink :smiley::smiley: