New Ways of Writing a Blog Conclusion

Today I’m gonna share something new about writing a conclusion for your blog posts.

Disclaimer: I don’t have any intention to promote my blog. I just wanna shed some unique insights on the minds of aspiring bloggers, so that they can also try the following things henceforth.

My aim is to make your conclusion spectacular and as well as one of a kind.

Since I am into the blogging profession, I’ve realized that…

Write or name your conclusion as “Conclusion” is boring.

Everyone does this…

And most bloggers end up writing a conclusion by giving a gist of an article.

No uniqueness…

And the most important thing is that almost everyone talks about writing a unique blog post but never talks about writing a unique conclusion.

A conclusion can be written from different perspectives (depends on the article type) to imprint a solid last impression on a reader’s mind.

So that they’ll come back or want to read some more posts written by the same author in the future.

And I finally figured out and compiled 5 unique ways of writing a blog conclusion, which will certainly tick the minds of most of the readers.

I’ve coined the names of five types of conclusions…

And they are the following:

1. Generic CTA-Conclusion
  2. Advisory CTA Conclusion
  3. FOMO Conclusion
  4. Fragmented Conclusion
  5. Recital Conclusion

The " Generic CTA-Conclusion" is a bit common. You can be able to see this type of conclusion in some blogs or websites.

The " Advisory CTA Conclusion" acts as a mentor, gives suggestions, advises (as the name suggests) to signify the actions that one individual needs to take to make something happen.

The “FOMO Conclusion” creates anxiety, fear and sometimes a sense-of-compulsion. This ensures a reader doesn’t ignore the given resources in a real-life scenario.

The “Fragmented Conclusion” repeats several times in a blog post. Sounds strange or non-sensical? You’ll get to know what I’m trying to articulate.

The “Recital Conclusion” acts as a checklist and also the easiest to write. This type of conclusion ensures that the reader will be able to memorize at least the most important points. This suits best, in case your article is too big or a bit overwhelming.

You can read the in-depth post on my blog to learn the real tactics…

And lemme know that what do you think about those methods of writing blog conclusions.

Kind Regards,

Raktim Dutta